More about Lithium in South America
The "International Seminar: Lithium in South America", organized by Panorama Minero since 2011, is one of the most important seminar and business meeting for analyzing trends and challenges in the lithium sector in the region and worldwide. This annual gathering brings together renowned international speakers, investors, supplier and technology companies, developers, government agents, academic institutions, and local representatives, offering a wide network of contacts and business opportunities.
The event addresses all the current topics related to lithium and provides participants with a detailed overview of the status of productive projects, price and market trends, the political-economic and global situation, value-added and technology development, as well as advances related to electrification, sustainability, and community engagement.
As part of its commitment to the regions leading the development of this industry, the event is held in a rotating fashion in the Argentine provinces of Salta, Jujuy, and Catamarca, which are key players in the production of this resource within the Lithium Triangle.
Reasons to participate
- Participation of the leading global companies in the lithium sector
- Networking opportunities with decision-makers, investors, and C-Level executives
- Private business meetings and commercial contacts
- Presence in the main lithium event in LATAM
- Cutting-edge information and topics validated by the highest representatives in the lithium industry
- Brand exposure to a strategic target audience