Conference programAvailable soon.
Dates and Times
- Wednesday, August 9, 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Thursday, August 10, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
*We recommend reserving air tickets, lodging and internal transfers in advance. For personalized advice, contact: [email protected]
The 2023 conference agenda will include, among others, the following topics:
- Global economic situation and geopolitical analysis 2023-2030
- Panorama of the region and the main producers
- Analysis of the pre-election political-economic situation in Argentina
- Global lithium market: review of prices and expectations of supply and demand
- Status of the lithium industry in Australia, Chile, China and the United States
- Electric vehicle industry news
- Critical Minerals and Battery Production Considerations
- Use of water and technologies linked to the preservation of the environment
- Lithium, environment and decarbonization
- Lithium recycling
Speakers from previous editions
Some of the companies, institutions and references that participated as speakers in previous editions of Lithium in South America. The event includes presentations of world relevance and each speaker has an outstanding career in the sector.